Actually Todd is the sweetest man on Planet Earth. And he does like to draw me, but I don't mind modeling (much) because I'm nothing if not gay for art and I'm happy to contribute to civilization's artistic progress. Today he drew me while I read some books about how to work my camera. I was snapping pictures trying the various functions on the camera while he worked (sometimes he doesn't make me sit perfectly still).
![]() |
| Don't you kinda have a crush on him? He's darn cute. |
![]() |
| Ana shot this. Aren't you impressed? See how the drawing is in focus, but I'm blurred. Good artistic eye Ana! |
In case you're wondering, that IS an acrylic tip on my big toe nail. Weird, I know. It's a long story I may tell another day that stretches from Los Angeles to Barcelona. Looking at this makes me realize I need to have it trimmed down a bit...
.




2 comments:
Initially my comment was going to ask if you had any clothes on while Todd drew you...
And then you saved yourself by posting a picture of you fully clothed, with your daughter in the room as well.
Phew. Glad my assumptions were wrong this time.
And YES that is a fancy toe nail.
Everything about this just makes me smile. Your new life is your perfect fairy tale, only real :)
Post a Comment