Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I was my sister's keeper for the weekend

Les and her friend, Megan, came to visit. I know they were just using me for my proximity to the beach and world class shopping, but I'll let them and hope they continue to use me at least quarterly. It was so fun to have them here.
Megan had a premie with her. He's back there in the stroller and he goes by Baby Brother. I loved having a baby around. I even confiscated him so they could go have some mommy time.
Such a good sis. I love her guts.
We had to make the obligatory stop at C&O in Venice for garlic knot rolls of love and death. Seriously. You haven't lived if you haven't eaten them. The girls passed the time by taking hundreds of pictures with my camera. Most were deleted, but they did come up with a few good ones.








This was Leslie's second trip out here in 3 months. Isn't she just loveable?! At this rate I'll see her 8 times every year. YEAH ME!!!!

.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That sister of yours sounds like a total USER!! The nerve! But on second thought...she kinda sounds like a freakin' dream. You're lucky to have her. :)
No, seriously. I feel so fortunate that you would have me and my bestie (and baby brother) and cart our a$$es around like an obedient chauffer for 4 days. Who's the lucky one?!
AND. Do you remember how I told Mitch that I just had one of my top 10 best days EVER while there? How's that for special? Love you to the moon and back.