I opened the fridge one recent morning and discovered this:
Tod's favorite steel cut oats in the fridge. I totally LOL'ed.
When I first met Todd I described him like this to mi familia:
"He's really so wonderful. The nicest man I've ever met. He's also an artist and I've been warned that he can be a little spacey. He's Andy-ish. And Jake and Trevor-ish. You know how sometimes Andy will put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge?"
And this was all that needed to be said. Everyone understood some fundamentals of my Toddels.
Some other recent discoveries:
And I stopped taking pictures there, but trust me...there have been many other Andyisms that have taken place. Each time I snicker and then feel so grateful to have such an incredible man misplacing things in my home. I mean when a person's worst trait is an occasional mishap with the perishability of the parm or putting oatmeal in the fridge I think I can live with that!
Ewww he's loveable!!
.
4 comments:
Have you noticed guys also cannot find things that have been on one place and one place only for decades.
Ha! I love it, he's perfect! how many times a week does he loose his keys?
LOLOLOLOL! He is perfectly spacey, and I love that you embrace it. What a cuuuute guy. :)
Suz, usually when his keys are missing we find them in the door...
Post a Comment