Friday, February 11, 2011

Hansel & Gretel

Our community puts on a play quarterly. Ana tried out for this one. It was her first foray into thespianism. Well, at least it was her first play. She's done a bunch of theater workshops. She was cast in a supporting role. Her part was written for a boy, but there weren't enough boys that tried out, so they made it into a female role. Her name was Fiona, but I like to call her FiAna. :)

She LOVED applying her stage makeup every night. She wanted this palette for Christmas. She has so much fun playing with it. She also loves watching makeup tutorials by Michelle Phan and replicating her techniques. It's one of her favorite past times.

Here she is lost in the woods by the Gingerbread Witch's house.
Ana with Gretel and Gretel's mother.


 

Both girls are auditioning for the next performance...Guys and Dolls. We'll find out what parts they get tomorrow. They're super excited. 


2 comments:

barbchuck said...

We didn't know you had a new blog. We enjoy reading about your magical family.

suzan said...

I swear I already commented on this a while back... hmmm, maybe I forgot to hit the button?? Anyways, this is awesome Ana! I'm actually surprised this is her first play. This seems to be right down her alley and from the little clip it looks to me like she nailed it! I have a feeling it wont be her last!