I don't shine if you don't shine
Where are your helmits? Your freaking great life will come to end if you hit your head.
Love your life too. Glad you get to do so many warm things. We will be passing by their on Friday on our way to Hawaii.
Thanks for making me covet, Rachel. :)
You kept saying that you just want to say........ I was on the edge of my seat thinking you were making an announcement of some sort. :)Glad you are loving life!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where are your helmits? Your freaking great life will come to end if you hit your head.
Love your life too. Glad you get to do so many warm things. We will be passing by their on Friday on our way to Hawaii.
Thanks for making me covet, Rachel. :)
You kept saying that you just want to say........ I was on the edge of my seat thinking you were making an announcement of some sort. :)
Glad you are loving life!
Post a Comment