Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Polly

We've just returned from a trip to Utah for the funeral of my darling Grandma Polly. I will miss her and her smile, genuine love and concern for me, optimism, spunky attitude, cute chuckle. I'm so happy I got to spend time with her. I hope she's having a ball in heaven and that both of my Grandma's will sneak down from time to time to haunt me. :)

This was at Porter Park. Can't recall the occasion.

Great Granddaughters

Ana, Lily, Gma P

Sassy ladies

Me & Grandma P at Robintino's 2009

Gma and her baby boy

Gma & I at Lily's baptism

Lily, Debbie, Gma, Ana at Julie's funeral, Nov 2009

Grandma Polly & Grandpa Bob. They eloped...

3 comments:

Christy said...

So sorry for your loss. She was gorgeous, and I'm sure she's having a ball up there!

bBchronicles said...

She's adorable! I'm sorry to hear about her leaving - That's DARN hard. Really great photos.

suzan said...

I love all of these pictures. I didn't spend much time with her in my adult life, but she was sure a huge part of my childhood. The Robintinos pics reminded me... we went there a lot with her and Gma Jane. Such a beautiful lady. love you Rach!