Ana and Lily love to take pictures. When we were on our trip, Ana would steal my camera away from me any time there were flowers in our proximity. When we were at the Botanical Center (and numerous other flowery places) she completely commandeered my little camera. Without being taught, she naturally understands composition and dynamic, interesting focusing. Here are some of the results.
Aren't you impressed? Isn't she fantastic? YEAH MY ADORABLE LITTLE ARTISTA!
Do you have a favorite shot? Which one?
4 comments:
I love them all. I like the purple tulips with yellow flowers. Also the blue ones of course.
I love them all, too, because I just love flowers . . . period, but I especially love the purple Columbine and the primrose. Beautiful pictures, Ana!
She really does have an eye for composition, doesn't she? Those photos are spectacular. You could frame them and do a collage on a wall in your home. How great would that be?
I love the yellow ranunculis (sp?) and the purple tulips with the yellow daffodils.
Kiss that little lady for me!!!
beautiful pictures Ana! I think they are all great, but there is something I really love about the 3rd one down... I think it's interesting and very pretty. Love you girls!
Post a Comment