Friday, September 2, 2011

Utah

Okay, last post from our trip. We spent a few days in Utah before flying home. I got pretty sentimental being there. I went to my old house and stared at the front door for a while feeling quite overwhelmed at all that happened in our lives during that time. 

We got to spend lots of good time with my dad, my Kim and my cute little sisters. Todd & I took them to Park City one afternoon. We sent the girls up the Alpine Slides and got a bite to eat for lunch while they were gone.

Saw Casey Shea and her fab shops on Main St in Park City.  We got a round of shoes for everyone.

 Suz and I had a delicious lunch at Indochine. Fun to see her little munchkins. They are really growing up.

I love how I walked in and Greg was just going about his day with a bird on his shoulder.

 And of course the Marre's. Ana & Lily's 2nd home. They loved seeing their soul sisters (and brother/husband, Tony). I just dropped them off there and didn't see them for several days. They were like hogs in fresh poop. All these girls are getting so old and pretty. I was shocked to see how lovely our old neighbors have become.

I wish Idaho and Utah were closer and/or flights were cheaper so we could visit more frequently. :( Love being back in Los Angeles, though. While in Park City, Casey told us that Skullcandy purchased a video game studio. This piqued our interest, as they are doing a lot of hiring and could potentially be a great employer for Tod, but then he and I looked at each other and said, no way dude. We don't have L.A. out of our systems yet. There's still so much to see and do here. Who knows if we'll ever leave, but for sure aren't ready just yet.

No comments: