Friday, November 25, 2011

Jabby

Here's a cinematic that was created for the video game that Tod was working on before he left Disney. It is so freaking cool I can't stand it. It makes me so proud of him. The story and game ideas were his. He also came up with the characters and environment. The game got canceled/put on hold/shelved??? We have no idea if they'll ever bring it back to life. It's a crying shame because it was SUPER RAD!! We aren't sure if it's okay for him to post it, but it's popping up everywhere on the web, so if anyone should be showing it off it's his adoring wife, right?!



Jabberwocky - Game Cinematic (unreleased)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

super dope radd to the maxxxx.

barbchuck said...

I can't express it as well as Les, but Tod, you are a genius! I can't believe that someone I know can actually create something like this!