The night before Ana's birthday she got her room straightened up all pretty and nice so she could thoroughly enjoy her day. She also piled all her stuffed animals and her "tubby tubby" blanket on her bed so she could hold on to her youth as tightly as possible. She's cute.
Birthday breakfast was crepes with the works and The Timechart History of the World
Pretty much every gift she got was Doctor Who related. Here she is with her Sonic Screwdriver (10th doctor edition). She wears her nerdery loud and proud.
She also got this Doctor Who shirt, which is hard to see, but it's the TARDIS and Cinderella. Oh, and she made me that cute ring from clay.
Cupcakes at Young Womens.
Her friends gave her this awesome Van Gogh/TARDIS poster.
She had this friend gathering.
And her amiga, Natalie, wrote her this love letter.
In other October news.... We bought a car from a friend. It happened to be a convertible, which has proven to be fun when the weather is nice.
The girls and I took a henna class. This is the design I did on Lily.
This is the design the pro did on me.
Lily's design on me.
The next day we went to Disneyland with friends. Here's my tattoo with the henna paste off.
More Disney pics. Tower of Terror.
Soaring Over California
Lily & Makenzie
I attended a concert at The Hollywood Bowl and my good friends Chau and Ranjani. I didn't care for the artist (Jason Mraz), but shows at the HB are always magical.
Indian food lunch date.
Dinner date at Terranea with my handsome huz
I think he was having some sort of silly dialogue with that gull, but I don't really remember now.
Halloween prep. I was so proud of Ana. She made her own pattern and sewed an Ariel skirt.
Lily and Makenzie were creepy porcelain dolls.
And that's October in a whirlwind. Phew! It will feel good to push publish. In 3. 2. 1...




















1 comment:
Phew is right. I faithfully check your blog. FInally. Only now Ana is on headed for 15. Leslie and I were just chatting about that. I love the bed piled high. Still rmember making the teletubbie blanket. How time flies.
Post a Comment