Saturday, September 24, 2011

some random things

The girls went to a costume party. I thought they looked pretty hilarious. Especially Lily.

This is Gregory and Baby. Gregory is the balloon. Baby is the girl. I'm her unofficial guardian and school bus driver. She cracks me up every day.

This is my beautiful girl.

This is my two-headed monster.

This is the Halloween store.


This is the Walt Disney Concert Hall. It's by Tod's work. It's magnificent. I went to take a free tour of it, but they weren't doing tours when I got there. I only had a 35mm lens on my camera so I couldn't get a shot of the whole building. Enjoy some squished abstractness. 

The apartments across the street got 10 degrees hotter when they put this building up because of the reflective materials. Now you know.

We hung out with our friends Dave & Tiffany when they were staying at a resort near our house. Silly me. I only got these pictures of us inside. None out at the lovely pool. Or the Pacific Ocean. Silly me.


School started. I have two kids in middle school now. Anyone know where I can pick up mom jeans? My days of being cool are officially over. (At least that's what they think).

She's cute.

3 comments:

MZ said...

I have some Mom jeans you can borrow.

The Clark said...

hahahaha. lololol. funny mom.

Leslie said...

I'm sure in LA it wouldn't be hard to find mom jeans. I now know that ANYTHING goes in that town. Did you check Nordie's?! ;)

PS why doesn't Baby resemble a baby in the slightest....?