Big 12. Lily is no longer my little baby. :,(
Her birthday fell on a Sunday this year. She wanted to open a couple presents before church and the rest after.
Lily was always stealing Todd's fashion art books to draw out of, so he got her her own. Hers are much cooler than his.
Check out how impressed (slash jealous) Todd is.
This picture's focus is off, but shows Lily's new birthday dress. This was her first day going to Young Womens and it seemed appropriate that she not wear any of her little girl dresses anymore.
I was in the Primary room when the YW all came in to steal her away. I thought I'd have enough time to snap a quick pic, but they literally mobbed her and ran, so I only got this picture. And I was crying. My youngest is no longer young. WHERE DID MY BABIES GO???????
After church she unveiled her last gift......a sewing machine. She was thrilled and has been happily sewing all kinds of stuff since. She is very interested in going into costume/wardrobe design, so this gift was carefully chosen to help her achieve her heart's desire.
I requested she make this jewelery pouch for me. She did an excellent job and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I used it on a recent trip and it was perfect. Totally beats the plastic baggie I used to use.

1 comment:
She made that????? Wow!
Post a Comment