Can I just say how much I love my cute husband? He's so great. He went into super stealthy planning mode for my birthday and had one of his buddies who is a pilot fly us out to Catalina for the weekend. Kinda scary, but really fun getting in this little plane to fly over the ocean to an island.
I kept trying to snap pictures of my view ahead in the front seat. It's weird to not see the propellers when you're looking forward, but for them to show up in your pics.
Campers down there on the shore. Totally want to do that someday.
As if a surprise getaway wasn't enough, we had some friends show up at our restaurant that night. They stayed with us for the weekend. Dave's birthday is the day before mine so it was a giant partay for all of us. We were serenaded by the mariachi band with our birthday ice cream.
Had desert every night... This is the lovely Tiffany. She's as sweet as she is pretty.
I have no recollection of when/where this was taken, but I'm posting it because it's cute.
We rented a golf cart and took a tour of the area around Avalon. And we laughed. A lot.
I get so cranky when someone else takes a photo for us. I mean, the dude who took this took a fine photo of US, but you can't see the spectacular view behind us. Duh, dude!!
Todd/Snow White
These were taken at that one famous Avalonian building...the casino, dance hall place that I can't think of the name of...
I love self-timer shots for many reasons, but this might be my favorite reason.
Ferry ride on the return to the mother land.
I have a good husband.

1 comment:
What a great b-day present! You look fabulous!
Post a Comment