Lily took a ballet class in the fall and had a performance in December. It was her first ballet class and she was very good, although she didn't want to continue in it after the show. Her ballet bun was very good, too.

I am not sure what's going on here, but it's quintessential Tod.
We also took a trip to Utah for the funeral of Tod's mother (next post). We used some of the time there to catch up with other loved ones.
Ana with her very sweet friend, Alicia.
I spent some time gawking at Mt. Olympus. I can't believe it used to be in my back yard.
Tod's friends from Disney organized a rendezvous. Tod sometimes forgets how much his buddies love him. I think this was a good reminder.
Dillon, Ryan, Tod, Lyle, Alan
And I got to see my Nat for a couple hours.
We stayed at my Dad & Kim's, so got some great visiting in with them.
Pizzaria Limone. Lemony pizza. Surprisingly delicious.
We saw the movie, Life of Pi. In the theater lobby was this poster for The Hobbit. Ana freaked out majorly because Martin Freeman is in it. She fan girls over him because he's also in Sherlock, which she has grown to love via her obsession with Doctor Who.
SNOW!!!! I'm happy to only experience it once or twice a year...
Tod and my dad

















No comments:
Post a Comment