Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thankfulgiving

We love our annual Thanskgiving trip with our amigos, the Andersons and the Rojas. For 2012 it was in Carpenteria, near Santa Barbara. We stayed at a magnificent house. We could see the ocean from the front windows. I enjoyed many sunrises and sunsets there. 

This was the front yard.

Look close. That's my Tod sea gazing.



Tod, me, Tiffany, David.



Lili and Lily <3

Lots of room to run for these littles.

We had most of the food catered, but Tiff and I whipped up a few items.

The boys ADORE Ana. To the point of obnoxiousness. 

Sammy, Lili, Serena, Lily

The food was fantastic. The company spectacular. The location magnificent. Perfection.

The Lils.

The whole group. 

We spotted Nate Ruess at World Market. He's the singer from one of our favorite bands.

Tod, me, Dave, Tiff, Erin, Carlos





On the last day we went to Ventura, where Ana found this gem.

Then we saw a movie and said adieu. I really love this crowd. We have good chi.



No comments: