Thursday, October 21, 2010

Todd's cute little munchkins visit

They were here for 3 days. We had all kinds of fun things planned. Beach, Disneyland, movies, etc. But know what? The kids didn't leave the house once. Seriously. Every time we suggested a fun activity to them they collectively protested. All they wanted to do was play together at the house. Disneyland. They were opposed to Disneyland.

At least they like home, right?

Who didn't slide down the stairs as a kid? I did it in boxes and on cookie sheets. These little muffins came up with a genius version. A boogie board. But wait...it gets better.
















Please don't forget to notice the plastic bag parachute.
This is what kids look like in 2010. They were playing a game on the PlayStation while simultaneously playing on 2 cell phones and a laptop. Shameful.

3 comments:

MZ said...

HHMMM, wonder where they learned to be on cell phones and computers all the time???

MZ said...

I think I know where they got the cell phone thing from.

suzan said...

I love that his kids have been out a few times already!! This is so great! and I LOVE that you are blogging again. Makes me feel like you're not so far away :)