Thursday, January 6, 2011
observatory
My beau and I had a few hours to ourselves so I served up some Tod-style entertainment. We watched Rebel Without A Cause...our first time seeing it. It was interesting. I'm not sure why it has become a household classic because it's gone some serious flaws, but it takes place in Los Angeles, and much of it at one of Tod's new favorite places....the OBSERVATORY. My Tod is nothing if not a star geek. He spends almost all of his spare time reading books or watching films about the universe. He's sooooo mesmerized by it. It's cute. So we made the trek to the local observatory/planetarium. Besides being chock full of geeky things, it also has a view to die for. It's incredible. Chekkit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He should check with Jeff. He has read some rally geeky universe books.
okay, could you and your Beau be any cuter!? Love the picture of your shadows.
this is so great. i love you both to the moon and back....
Post a Comment