The next day, we meandered our way up the coast, stopping for way too long at South Coast Plaza. Les and I love this furniture store, Room Service. We walk around with drool falling from our mouths and massive amounts of covet dripping from our souls.
Okay, finally - way late in the afternoon we made it to Terranea, our home for the next couple nights. I'm sure I've said it on here before, but this place is awesome. Unfortunately it was overcast and never got warm while we were there, but it was still fun.
This was on our exploration of the cliffs and crags and caves.
And in this I'm just impressed with Ana's bokeh skillz.
Grandma with four of her granddaughters.
My girls, my mama and I.
Grandma bought all the girls cute shades.
Per tradition, my girls photographed Les making funny faces. She's still a babe, though.
I have no idea what we were pointing at, but clearly it was epic.
The view downward from our balcony. That's Lily, Ella & Edie down there twirling durvishly.
Another view from our room. Can you handle it?!
And Edie's cartwheel adorableness.
Edie making her "face"
All of us attempting the "face"





No comments:
Post a Comment