Monday, July 8, 2013

December the 2nd

This is my second post about general happenings in December. It's NOT about December 2nd, as the title might suggest.

We had our annual poinsettia race. Lily won this year.
 


I took a screenshot of this text Tod sent me. He's the dreamiest.

Some last minute Christmas shopping. This is the SoCal version of a white Christmas. Fog and rain.

Our Christmas program at church. Tod drew Sister Jensen playing the flute as an angel. 

Some delish Italian on Christmas Eve.

And a walk on the pier. I love the lights and tree on that pier. Pure Christmas magic. And the tree is Ana's Christmas hat.

Every year Grandma & Grandpa Z send us The 12 Days of Christmas. This is us opening the last day. Pure love for that Tod dude back there! 


 Christmas Eve jammy opening.


Lily wrote Santa an important letter. "Sometimes I try to hold my breath in underwater scenes in movies and tv shows. I almost died in Finding Nemo." Okay, then...

No comments: