After recently being in cold, snowy (yet still beautiful) Utah and Idaho, I was spellbound by the foliage and beauty found in California. I took lots of pictures of it.
Our local high school under a lovely sky.

I've seen lots of sea lions this year. Here's one perched on a rock.
Blue. <3 Green. <3
Reflection of Tod & I during a perfect beach sunset at The Strandhouse in Manhattan Beach.
Ana spoke in church on ......umm...... something that I can't quite recall now (it's five months later, people!). I do recall, however, that she did a great job. Thomas came to watch her. This is an illegal shot of our bench.
More CA magnificence.
Yet more.
Lily has been working SUPER hard at gymnastics. She's obsessed. And getting really good. She stretches and flips non stop. With what a monkey she's always been, I'm surprised I didn't get her into gymnastics earlier.







No comments:
Post a Comment