Trevor dropped us off at the mall in the morning and we explored a few Smithsonians. They were seriously amazing. I was so sad Tod wasn't with us because he knows so much about much of the science and history in these places and it's fun to listen to him expound on what he knows. It was also sad because I just really, really like Tod and like it when he's with me. :(
Lily & Ana at The Castle

Lily checking out this incredible and elaborate doll house.
Natural History Museum. Ana + giraffes = true love.
It's so rad that all the stuff at the mall is free. Everything except this dumb merry go round.
Eating ice cream at the National Archives.
It was pretty cool to let the girls see the original Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Constitution. I've seen them before, but it's always an awe inspiring experience.
Sometimes my girls like each other. This was one of them. Had to capture it on film.
Again, later that day!
Trevor picked us up that afternoon and we drove to Georgetown where he's attending law school and parked in their garage, then paraded through DC to his fave Indian joint. It didn't disappoint. I keep dreaming of it a month later.
Lily caught this fantastic shot of Trevor & I.


No comments:
Post a Comment