After Christmas activities included painting at Color Me Mine. Here Ana is making a Bad Wolf mug. (Bad Wolf is a Doctor Who thing.)

Phoebe and Ana
Lily in a bubble chair at her friend, Stephanie's, house.
Tod and I went to Palm Springs. I was amused/flattered that Tod would buy me flowers the same day we were leaving town. He's so impractical! And adorable!
Goodbye LA
This is Jay. He's the president of the studio where Tod works. He always wears a Hello Kitty necklace.
Cliff and Tod flying Aurelian's helicopter.
Fluffy animal hat.
PBR ha.
Despite being in the desert, it was kinda freezing.
While we were at Aurelian's, the girls were with our friends, Dave and Tiffany, at a nearby Marriott resort. We got to spend some time with them on our way back home. Ana and Lily stayed behind, though. We couldn't tear them away from the fun.
Tiff and I
Fluffy Tod & Dave
Babe-a-licious Ana at the kids room at the resort.
Cute Lily making candy sushi
Lily and Lili
Lily & Lili getting their zen on
We left the girls behind to celebrate New Years with our friends and Tod and I reluctantly had to get home because we had promised some friends we would feed their pets. Dave said he would swing the girls by our house home on his way back home. The next day as they were packing the car, though, they realized they didn't have room for my girls, so I had to drive back out there to get them. (Insert angry face emoji). It was all worth it, though. It was a super fun weekend.


















No comments:
Post a Comment