Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Trip to Boise

In February we went up to the motherland (Idaho) to visit family. Poor Tod is always too worky to vacation with us.

Plane selfies


Leslie picked us up from the airport. We are kinda twinnish.

Cousin reuniting!




Meeting Gary, the cat, for the first time. He's fat.

See.


This kid kills me. Every second.


Not the best shot of either of us, but I kinda love our unintended twinliness.

Ella's cute even when she tries to be uncute.

Addie made the cutest pet avocado pit and this little house for it. So clever!

There was lots of family in town for Edie's baptism, so we all congregated at the local fun house (or whatever it's called) for fun.

My lil sister, Kenni & I.




My dad, Les, me & Andy.

Same people, different order.


This is a clandestine, contraband chapel shot of Edie and I while she was waiting for her turn to be baptized.

Eeds and Grandpa Stan

Kid soup

Ana & Lexi

A really, really great photo of Les and I...

And a fab selfie by Lynne

My dad and all of his offspring

Pizza party afterwards

And a birthday cake for Christian. Who is that 18 year old on the right??? :/

We snapped this photo on our way out of town. Lots of love in the air for sure as Valentines day approached and family converged. 

No comments: