Only it's not really a story.
We went with Tod's video game co-workers, but I guess I mostly only took pictures of us.
Did I ever tell you the story of our convertible? I guess maybe I do have a story to tell in this post.
We used to have 2 cars. One died (I think there's a blog post about that a yearish ago). We needed another car. I sent out a desperate plea to everyone I know in our cute little town (mostly ward members). I asked if anyone knew of a decent, but inexpensive car for sale. We needed wheels, but didn't have a lot to spend. No one had anything for us. EXCEPT....
I meant to send the email to a gal in my ward named Tiffany. Only that sneaky little autofill function on gmail incorrectly guessed at my other friend, Tiffany, and I didn't catch it. This Tiff doesn't live nearby. She's up in Bakersfield. She responded and said she was selling a car and it was pretty darn cheap. And a convertible to boot! I mean, I'm not trying to kid you - it's not all that fancy. It's a Toyota Solara, which is basically a rag top version of a Camry. But we ended up purchasing it for a steal and we have been having a blast with it and we live in a perfect place to have an open air vehicle! Thanks gmail for tricking me into finding a perfect car for us.
Okay, back to the hike. We hiked up to Switzer Canyon Falls. This is not Switzer Canyon Falls.

This is Switzer Canyon Falls. And that's Tod's colleague, Norvel, jack-in-the-boxing out of Tod's head.



No comments:
Post a Comment